A Message from the Principal
P.S. 43 is dedicated to providing your children with an exceptional education. Our caring, highly qualified teachers provide a variety of extracurricular and after school program in addition to our comprehensive core curriculum. At P.S. 43, we make sure sure every child has the chance to thrive.
Dr. Giovanna Delucchi
Here at P.S. 43,
Our students have the right to learn,
Our teachers have the right to teach,
Together we can achieve this by being safe, respectful and responsible.
- We believe all children can achieve to their fullest potential.
- We believe our students deserve the most qualified staff.
- We believe our students need a warm, caring, emotionally responsive, intellectually and physically safe learning environment.
- We believe students should learn the values, attitudes, and behaviors necessary for becoming college and career ready.
- We believe student data should drive individualized student instruction and decision making.
- We believe students have a right to an academically balanced education including the arts.
POWER BRAIN @ P.S. 43
Brain Power Wellness teaches physical and mental brain breaks, mindfulness practices, and social emotional wellness strategies that support a positive classroom atmosphere. They partner with Teachers, Students, Parents, and Administrators to create a sustainable, healthy, happy and focused school environment.
We are located in the the Mott Haven section of the South Bronx. We are easily accessible from the Bx33 and Bx17 buses and also the 6 train.
165 Brown Place
Bronx, NY 10454